- Model NO.: LVGB-IS5M
- Condition: New
- Customized: Customized
- Power Source: Electric
- Product Type: Gypsum Based Building Materials
- Booker: No Waste Edges
- Workers: 12 to 14 Per Shift
- Installation and Commissioning: 105 Days
- Mixer and Forming Machine: No Need Worker
- Final Production: Meet Europe Standard
- Specification: CE, SGS, BV
- HS Code: 8474809010
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO, BV
- Screw Design: Single-Screw
- Application: Gypsum Production
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Dryer: Hot Air
- Control System: Scada
- Machines Area: 115 X 18m
- Special Service: Help You to Operate and Train
- Matching Plants: Powder Plant, Ceiling Plant, Plate Plant
- Trademark: LVJOE MACHINERY
- Origin: Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province
Raw materials consumption (1200 x 2400 x 9.5mm)
per sq.m. (kg/m2)
One photo of gypsum powder feeding and metering (belt conveyor)
After metering, gypsum powder, modified starch, water and others are put into screw mixer, where they are mixed. Then the mixture is continuously sent to the vertical mixer.
Foaming agent metered and stored in the tank. When use, it and water are filled into foaming generator. As compressed air vent in, foam is generated steadily, delivered into the vertical mixer too.
2. mixer and forming section
The edge glue (packaged in tank) is delivered on the second floor at the top of forming table.
Face paper and bottom paper are delivered to paper holders by hoist. Bottom paper goes through paper stretching, creasing, and positioning devices until sent to the forming table, where the slurry in the vertical mixer is extruded evenly on the surface of bottom paper. Face paper, on the other hand, also goes through stretching, creasing, and positioning, and is delivered to the forming table too. Followed by vibrating, creasing of back paper, covering face paper and extrusion, the wet & soft gypsum board is formed, which is then to be conveyed by the belt for setting. As time passed, gypsum board has enough strength for being cutted in certain length, which shall be little longer than 2400mm. After that, it is sent to 1# conveyor (traverse conveyor). While defective gypsum board conveyed out of the production line by belt, the qualified gypsum board inverted and sent to next process.
3. drying section
Gypsum boards are sent to 6 drying decks through tipple conveyor. Dryer adopts hot air (gas) oven for drying, which enables gypsum board to be dried by hot air. Finally the free water evaporated, and water content less than 1%.